Shri Madabusi Subramaniam, Kriya Yoga Master, http://www.theinnerwisdom.org guides disciples and seekers about Spiritual Living by inviting questions and clarifying their doubts. This HOW-TO-LEAD wisdom works like a compass in the lives of seekers and aspirants that all of us actually are.
You will find Master covering these topics…
1. The path of everyone’s life is Unique and how it leads to adoption of different practices and activities that ultimately grow and transform us during this journey of life.
2. The different spiritual teachers, guides and Guru should rightly be considered as Representative of the Divine in your life, nothing more, nothing less.
3. When you focus on the Divine, the exercising of the power of focus would naturally help you in overcoming various problems and challenges of life.
4. Every soul has to mature as Spirit. Inside, you have to cultivate Soul-Spirit relationship.
5. The Human to Divine relationship is the key to success and fulfilment in your relationships.
6. When you perfect the soul to Divine relationship, you naturally and effortlessly move toward natural peace and transcend the limited aspect of your human nature.
7. God has already made all provisions for worldly success by providing you power of focus and mental faculties.
8. You should follow both paths to achieve something. First one is using learning, skills and effort to achieve something. Second one is opening yourself to Divine Grace.
9. When you progress in Sadhana, you move to Purna Sharanagati (Total Surrender). Kriya Yogis even surrender their breath and mind. This leads to Grace. All Grace will be yours.
10. Right now, God is in you. But you don’t know this.
11. Provision is already made for you. Let this be your Vision. And Know that you are under His Supervision.
12. You have two destiny – one is personal that you desire for your life. Second one is Divine that God wants for you.
13. Understand Divine Destiny. God wants you, He wants you going back to Him.
14. This attitude is great for seekers of spiritual living. God is with me. He is doing through me. Or I am doing by anchoring my mind and soul in Him.
15. Don’t regret over past and drag it into present and ruin it. Create a Vision for you and also see God’s provision for you.
16. The main role of Sadhana helps you by executing God’s plan or your Divine destiny. Then, everything falls automatically in right place.
Shri Madabusi Subramaniam is Acharya of Kriya Yoga and Shaktipata lineage. He is the disciple of Shir Satya Charan Lahiri, grandson of Shri Shyamacharan Lahiri. You can attend his programs on Kriya Yoga and Shaktipata in Delhi and other cities and get their information from http://www.theinnerwisdom.org
Please also subscribe the free newsletter to stay tuned about various programs and updates on the website.
I took above words from this lecture and wrote them. If there is some mistake, it is purely mine and I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
Dr. Vikrama Aditya Tomar