Almost every guy wants to look strong and athletic. And if we’re not self-conscious about our abs (or lack thereof!), then it’s our puny little arms that have us looking in the mirror and sighing with disappointment. Wanna beef up them fast? Then you should know how to train correctly.
If you want really big bulky biceps, you’ll need to use the progressive overload method. It basically means adding more weight and intensity to your exercises with each set you do. But keep in mind that your arms aren’t just about the biceps. In fact, your biceps only make up 1/3 of your upper arms – the rest is all tricep! So, the rule of thumb is, if you want really big arms, you need to work on your triceps too.
Other videos you might like:
The Only 10 Exercises Men Need to Bulk Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1adIsC3ddBQ&
19 Foods to Build Muscle and Gain Weight Faster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM4iBO3_N-k&
6 Mistakes You Keep Doing at Trainings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMghzjpb78&
Incline Dumbbell Skull Crushers 0:56
Reverse Grip Push-ups 1:52
Cable Tricep Pushdowns 2:49
Preacher Curls 3:45
Barbell Curl 4:21
Zottman Curls 4:55
And don’t forget that… 5:32
#bigarms #biceps #triceps
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. Incline Dumbbell Skull Crushers. Lie down on an inclined bench with a dumbbell in each hand. Carefully bring your arms up overhead and keep your hands shoulder-width apart. Now, slowly bend your elbows to bring the dumbbells down towards your temples. Your upper arms shouldn’t move, only your forearms.
– #2. Reverse Grip Push-ups. Get on the floor with your arms straight, hands in line with your shoulders, and your feet straight back behind you. Pull your core in – your stomach shouldn’t be hanging down. Now, for the reverse style, you’ll turn your hands in the opposite direction so that they’re pointing more toward your toes.
– #3. Cable Tricep Pushdowns. Grab the cable with your hands close together and your palms facing down. Keep your elbows tucked at your sides and bent at a 90-degree angle. Now, straighten your elbows to bring the cable downward.
– #4. Preacher Curls. Sit down on a preacher bench and place your upper arms on the support pad. Make sure your armpits are right up on that pad. You can grab an EZ curl bar, dumbbells, or a barbell. Whatever you choose, pull it up towards your chin, hold it there for a second, and then slowly straighten your arms and bring it back down.
– #5. Barbell Curl. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart, head up, shoulders back, elbows tucked into your sides, and your chest out. Now, bring the barbell up to your chin by bending your elbows and engaging your biceps.
– #6. Zottman Curls. For your final bicep exercise, you’ll need to grab some dumbbells and hold one in each hand with your arms down at your sides and your palms facing your body. Keeping your elbows locked at your sides, curl the weights up to your chin while turning your palms toward your face.
– You need to take in more calories than your body requires right now with your current weight. And the best way to do that is protein. More specifically, you need lean protein, which can be found in eggs, nuts, fish, chicken, beef, pork, and low-fat dairy products, to name a few.
– You also shouldn’t underestimate the importance of staying hydrated and well-rested. Water and sleep should be your best friends on your road to huge arms.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: