FOODS TO AVOID TOTALLY IN KETO
• Junk food (popcorn, potato chips, corn chips, multigrain chips)
• Fruit Juices and Coconut Juice
• Regular Milk Teas
• Slimming pills and teas (irritates the bowels and you lose electrolytes unnecessarily)
• Sugar and most sugar-substitutes like maltodextrin, maltitol, sorbitol, and dextrose
• Candies and Lozenges.
• Traditional cakes, pies, cookies, and cupcakes made with regular icing and sugar
• Sweet sauces like oyster sauce and teriyaki sauce
• Honey, Brown Sugar, Coconut Sugar, Muscovado and Molasses (natural but has high glycemic index, so not good for Keto)
• Sweet fruits (bananas, mangoes, grapes, dates, etc.) in any form.
• Rice, all variants
• Wheat, all forms (traditional bread, quinoa, semolina, and oats)
• Lumpia and siomai wrappers
• Fishballs, chicken balls, squid balls (lots of flour fillers and sugar)
• Bread, all types (except coconut flour and almond flour)
• Starchy root crops and legumes, such as potatoes, beans, corns, peas, munggo, and carrots.
• Corn Starch
• Milk, Fresh or Powdered, Skim milk, and Low-fat milk, Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk
• Yogurt, Yakult, Flavored Greek Yogurt
• Inflammatory condiments such as soy sauce, ketchup, vegetable oil, corn oil, soybean oil, canola oil, and sunflower oil.
Source: KIFI grp/FB